The County of Nevada partners with Connecting Point to deliver support to those affected by wildfire, flooding, power shut-offs, and other disasters. Connecting Point Navigators now provide ongoing case management to help impacted individuals traverse the slow and complicated world of federal, state and local relief programs. We share important deadlines and assist with key tasks in the enrollment process for financial assistance. Most importantly, we are compassionate advisors in the long process of recovery.
Call 2-1-1 or 833-342-5211 for more information about Disaster Navigation Services.
Disaster Case Management
In partnership with St. Vincent de Paul, we assist disaster survivors by:
- Connecting them with available community financial resources
- Identifying household needs and program eligibility
- Assisting with advocacy and appeals
- Creating attainable recovery plans for disaster recovery
- Arranging construction resources and repair for property damaged by natural disasters