Receive IHSS and Hire a Caregiver

We maintain a list of caregivers to refer to seniors and people with disabilities enrolled in IHSS Services who need assistance. We will help you find a caregiver based on your needs and preferences.

To Receive Services

To receive IHSS services, you must apply through your county’s Adult Services or Social Services department. See the links below for more information:

Nevada County Adult Services

Plumas County Adult Services

Sierra County Social Services

To Hire a Caregiver

Speak with one of our Home Care Coordinators so we better understand your needs and preferences.

We will provide you with referrals, names and contact information of Registry providers who best meet your needs.

Contact the potential providers, interview them, and decide if you would like to hire them.

Finally, complete paperwork, and begin managing the provider by setting a work schedule, training the provider, tracking their time, and signing their timesheets.

Speak with one of our Home Care Coordinators

Nevada County
Dave Lindsey

Plumas and Sierra Counties

IHSS Registry Manager
Leslie Kerns