*This program is for parents participating in Nevada County’s CalWORKS, Employment Services and Child Support Services programs.
Advance your career and connect with community resources to help you meet your personal and career goals. And get paid while you learn!
You Will Receive
- Career Counseling to find the career that fits your values, goals, and skill set.
- Employment Skills Training to sharpen your tools for success.
- Training in resume, cover letter, and interview preparation.
- On-the-job work experience in the industry of your choice.
- A paycheck while you participate!
Get Help With
Your Employment Services Navigator will help you identify and remove obstacles and find access to:
- Legal fees or credit issue management
- Replacement of drivers’ license, birth certificates
- and more
- Contact Nevada County Employment Services to sign up for the CalWORKS program.
- Contact us at 530-274-5601 or email email@example.com