Advance your career and connect with community resources to help you meet your personal and career goals. And get paid while you learn!
You Will Receive
- Career Counseling to find the career that fits your values, goals, and skill set.
- Employment Skills Training to sharpen your tools for success.
- Training in resume, cover letter, and interview preparation.
- On-the-job work experience in the industry of your choice.
- A paycheck while you participate!
Get Help With
Your Employment Services Navigator will help you identify and remove obstacles and find access to:
- Legal fees or credit issue management
- Replacement of drivers’ license, birth certificates
- and more
- Contact us at 530-274-5601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org