E-Timesheets Now Available for IHSS
Beginning October 10, 2017, the IHSS program is offering electronic timesheets for IHSS providers. This optional service means:
- Providers can complete and submit timesheets online
- Consumers can approve timesheets online or by phone
- Timesheets are checked for errors before they are accepted
- Faster timesheet processing (no more waiting for the postal service)
- Providers can check timesheet and payment status
- Providers can view their payment history up to the last three months
- Providers can request supplemental timesheets online
Both the consumer and provider must agree to use e-timesheets. Consumers without internet access will be able to use the telephone to approve timesheets.
What You Need to Sign Up
To sign up for e-timesheets you must:
- Be a current active eligible IHSS or WPCS provider or consumer
- Have a valid email address
- Have internet access
- Have access to a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer
Register for E-Timesheets
Go to the ETS Information Page for links to online webinars and trainings on e-timesheets.
Click on the links below for more information:
Providers and consumers in Nevada County: for information or assistance with Electronic Timesheets, call our Timesheet Helpline by dialing 2-1-1 (select option 3).
All providers and consumers: Call the State of California’s Electronic Timesheet Help Desk at 1-866-376-7066 (select option 4).