We work with participants in Nevada County’s CalWORKs program
Get the experience, training, and support you need to succeed in your next career.
- Find the career that’s best for you and put a plan in place to get the job.
- Get the training you need to advance your career.
- Work with local employers to build your skills while on the job.
- Connect to community resources to meet your personal and career goals.
Everything to you need to know to work as a caregiver.
Here you will find out how to:
- Complete the steps to become an IHSS care provider.
- Apply to become a Connecting Point provider.
- Get assistance with timesheets and payroll.
- Sharpen your skills through free courses